Password Protect Video Master v8.0
Password Protect Video Master is a powerful, easy to use tool for video encryption. With Password Protect Video Master, you can encrypt and convert video to exe, create a password to protect your video and audio files on your computer.
How to protect video files?
It encrypts the video file with a password you specify, then convert video to an EXE file which can only be played when a Playback Password is provided. It supports most video file playback through the password-protected, the video files including wmv, avi, mpg, vob, mov, mp4, flv, mkv and other file formats.
Unlike software such as WinZip, compress files using a password to protect video files, video playback requires uncompression. Password-protected video playback, without waiting for uncompression, no temporary files.
How to play password protected video files?
Because the password protected video file is encrypted, when a user wants to play a password-protected video file, the password-protected video file will pop up a dialog box to request the user to enter a Playback Password. This dialog box will display the machine ID of the user's computer(a unique ID for that Machine and video). The user can send his/her own machine ID to you, and you can create a Playback Password based on the user's machine ID. After that the user can use this Playback Password to play your file on his/her computer.
How to protect video sharing?
The Playback Password is created based on the user's machine ID, the user will not be able to share the Playback Password with other users. So the user will not be able to redistribute your video files.
Download Password Protect Video Master to protect your video now.
"Brilliant tool designed to reliably secure the content of your media files using encryption; features three encryption methods depending on your needs, requires no installation and is highly efficient and easy to use."
By Softoxi.com Editor
Password Protect Video Master FAQ
How to protect video files?
1. Add the videos to be protected to the file encryption list.
2. Specify the encryption key. The files are encrypted using the encryption key, Only the person knows the encryption key can create Playback Passwords.
3. Click "Encrypt".
How to create a Playback Password for a user?
1. Specify the encryption key you used to encrypt the files.
2. Enter the machine ID of the computer of the user that you want to authorize.
3. Click "Create Password".
How do I know the machine ID of the user's computer?
When a user wants to playback a password-protected file, the password-protected file will pop up a dialog box to request the user to enter a Playback Password. This dialog box will display the machine ID of the user's computer. The user can send his/her own machine ID to you, and you can create a Playback Password based on the user's machine ID. After that the user can use this Playback Password to playback your file on his/her computer.
Why can't the password-protected video playback?
If the password-protected video can't playback, Only two possible reasons:
1. Maybe the windows media player is damaged,you may re-install the windows media player.If your windows media player can't playback wmv or wma file,it means windows media player is damaged.
2. Maybe the computer has no corresponding decoder, you may install corresponding decoder on the computer, if you don't know what decoder you need to install,We recommend that you can download the Free K-Lite Mega Codec Pack
What is the encryption key?
When encrypt video files, you can specify an encryption key for each video file, this software use the encryption key to encrypt the video file. The encrypted file can only be playback with a Playback Password, which can be created using the "Create Password" fucntion in the software; Only the person knows the encryption key can create Playback Password, and each Playback Password is computed using the Machine ID of the user's computer and the encryption key. The Playback Password is unique for each computer.
What is the Video id?
Each Video file has a unique id, the Video id and the machine code that make up the machine id. The Video ID is a number. When encrypt video files, you can specify a Video ID for each video file, By default, the software automatically generate the Video ID. For example You can set the same Video ID for a series of video files. Thus, a playback password will be able to playback a series of video files.
1. support Windows 8 32bit/64bit system.
2. support to lock keyboard when playback videos.
3. support to disable fullscreen to playback video.
4. support generate playback password online.
5. fix some bugs.
1. support Android Tablet and Android Phone to generate playback password.
2. enhance the encryption algorithm.
1. optimize the efficiency of the decoding.
2. modify the generating algorithm of the Machine ID. When update to this version, please note that this version can't generate the playback password for videos created by v7.5 and before.
3. fix the conflict problem with another player when it playback encrypted flv files .
1. support add the movie poster to show the content of video, when the protected video is playback.
2. support command line to create protected video and the playback password.
3. support command line to startup protected video file.
4. disable playback protected video in virtual machine environment.
5. disable remote session to playback protected videos
1. support change the exe icon, for example using the video image as the exe icon.
2. support anti screen capture feature when the protected video is playback.
3. fixed some bugs.
1. support encrypt large video files for example the file size is more than 4GB.
2. support the player UI localized.
3. support display watermark on the video image when the video is playback.
4. improve the user experience.
1. support the expiration date on the playback password.
2. support new video formats, such as mkv, wmv, rmvb, mp4 .etc.
3. fixed some bugs.
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Win7/Win8
CPU: 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
Memory: 512MB memory or above
Hard Disk: 20MB or above